- According to Surgical Neurology, Volume 72, Issue 3, September 2009, pages 205-214: The authors conclude that there is adequate epidemiologic evidence to suggest a link between prolonged cell phone usage and the development of an ipsilateral (same side) brain tumor.
- According to Differentiation, Volume 70, Issues 2-3, May 2002, pages 120-129: Based on the known functions of hsp27, we put forward the hypothesis that mobile phone radiation-induced activation of hsp27 may (i) facilitate the development of brain cancer by inhibiting the cytochrome c/caspase-3 apoptotic pathway and (ii) cause an increase in blood-brain barrier permeability through stabilization of endothelial cell stress fibers.
- According to The International Journal of Oncology, Volume 35, Issue 1, July 2009, pages 5-17: Regarding astrocytoma we found highest risk for ipsilateral mobile phone use in the >10 year latency group, also the risk was highest for cases with first use <20 years age
- According to Environmental Health Perspectives, Volume 119(11), November 2011, pages 1534-1538: Such evidence as it provides, combined with the results of biological and animal studies, other epidemiologic studies, and brain tumor incidence trends, suggest that within the first 10–15 years after first mobile phone use there is unlikely to be a material increase in risk of adult brain tumors resulting from mobile phone use. However, the possibility of a small or a longer-term effect thus cannot be ruled out.
- When using a cell phone, keep it some distance from your head. Just moving it away two inches decreases the electromagnetic force by more than one-half.
- During longer conversations, switch the phone from one side to the other frequently.
- Text message whenever possible. This shortens the time and keeps the phone farther away from the body.
- Choose a phone with a low SAR (Specific Absorption Rate). This measures the strength of the magnetic field given off by the phone.
- Purchase a device like Erchonia’s R2L Radiation to Light device which is a super thin microprocessor that converts cell phone radiation into harmless light without disrupting the quality of your calls or phone usage.
At Stanly Wellness Center, we are eager and ready to help you and your families achieve the best health possible. If you are looking for help with your health or you know of someone who is suffering with poor health, call the office of Stanly Wellness Center at 980-355-7600 and schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation with Dr. Patrick Ess to see how he can help. We specialize in nutrition, detoxification and neurological correction. You can also refer to our website at www.AskDrPatrick.com for more information. We accept most major health insurances including BCBS, Aetna, Humana, and Medicare.
Stanly Wellness Center is located right on Main St (24/27) in Locust and is situated next door to the Locust Post Office and the Dollar General across the street from the Wells Fargo Bank.