1. 4 cloves Garlic, minced
2. 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
3. 1 head Cauliflower
4. 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, chopped
5. 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
6. 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Rinse cauliflower under cool water and pat dry.
- Using a cheese grater, grate the cauliflower to a coarse texture (approximately the size of rice grains). Using a food processor to pulse the cauliflower to desired texture works as well.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3–4 minutes, or until the onion is relatively translucent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and parsley and continue to sauté for 4–5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.