- 1 cup almond butter (with no added sugar)
- 2 cage-free eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup shredded organic zucchini
- 1-2 tbsp dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with cups.
- Squeeze any excess moisture out of the shredded zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond butter, eggs, syrup, vanilla, and salt. Stir in the coconut flour and cocoa powder. Add the vinegar and baking soda and stir to combine. Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup. Sprinkle with the dark chocolate pieces. Lower the oven heat to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm.