Garlic Rosemary Chicken With Cranberries
1. 2 Cups Fresh Cranberries
2. 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
3. 2-3 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
4. 6 Pieces Bone In Chicken
5. 6-8 Garlic Cloves, minced
6. Salt & Pepper
7. 1 1/2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
8. 1 Tsp Sweet Paprika
9. 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
10. 1 Lemon
11. 1 Large Yellow Onion Chopped
12. 3 Celery Stalks Chopped
13. 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
14. Fresh Rosemary For Garnish.
1. In a Small bowl, combine the cranberries, brown sugar, & white wine vinegar. Set aside for now.
2. Pat chicken pieces dry. Rub chicken with minced garlic on both sides. Season well with salt & pepper. Combine rosemary & paprika then apply to the chicken in both sides.
3. In a large bowl mix olive oil, lemon juice & 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar.
4. Add chicken, celery, onions, & used lemon halves to large bowl & work everything together. Set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
6. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet place chicken side down to brown on medium high 5 minutes, then turn over & brown the other side.
7. Place chicken, onions, celery, lemon halves & any liquid from the marinade in a lightly oiled baking pan. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth then add sugar cranberries.
8. Bake 425 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Maple Sage Smashed Yams With MARSHMALLOW Butter
1. 2-3 LBS Yams
2. 1/4-1/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
3. 2 Tbsp Fresh Sage Minced
4. 1/4 Cup Real Maple Syrup
5. 3 Tbsp Butter
6. Salt & Pepper To Taste
7. 1 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
8. 1/4 Cup Butter
9. 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
10. 2 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice.
11. Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
2. Peel Yams & Cut into 3-4 Inch chunks. Place in boiling water & cook until tender. (about 20 min)
3. Drain Well& Return yams to the pot.
4. Smash yams together with heavy whipping cream, sage, maple syrup, butter, salt, & pepper.
5. Combine marshmallows, butter, pecans, orange juice, & cayenne in a microwave safe bowl. Repeat until butter is melted & marshmallows are soft.
6. Serve with yams or pour on top & serve together.
Roasted Green Bean Salad
1. 1/2 lb Fresh Green Beans, Tops & Strings removed.
2. 1/2 White or Red Onion Sliced into very thin Slivers.
3. 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes.
4. Salt & Pepper to Taste.
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Lay green beans across parchment paper.
4. Top with thinly sliced onion & cherry tomatoes.
5. Drizzle vegetables with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & pepper.
6. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes. or until green beans have wilted, tomatoes have popped & onions are lightly browned & soft.
7. Serve Hot.
Baked Goat Cheese Roasted Cranberries
1. 1/3 Cup Unsalted Almonds
2. 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
3. 1/2 Cup Honey
4. 2 Cups Fresh Cranberries
5. 1 Tbsp Thyme
6. 10 oz Goat Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2. Spread the almonds on a baking sheet & bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven & pour almonds into a small bowl.
3. In a medium bowl combine the balsamic vinegar & honey. Add the cranberries & thyme to the bowl & stir until they are covered with liquid & set aside 5 minutes.
4. On a cutting board chop the almonds. Set aside 1/2 Tbsp chopped almonds & roll the goat cheese in the remaining almonds. Use your hands to mix the almonds into the goat cheese & form into a disc. Place goat cheese in center of pie plate.
5. Pour cranberry mixture around cheese & sprinkle set aside almonds on top & bake 30 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite pita chips.
Spiced Baked Apples, Pears & Mandarins
1. 3 Bartlett Pears (Cored & Sliced)
2. 3 Gala Apples (Cored & Sliced)
3. 6 Mandarin Oranges (Peeled & Segmented)
4. 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
5. 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
6. Small pinch nutmeg
7. 1/4 Cup Algae Oil
8. 1 Pomegranate- Seeded
9. 1 Cup Roasted Pecans or Walnuts
10. 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
11. Flaked Sea Salt
1. Grease a rimmed baking sheet & preheat broiler on high.
2. In a large bowl toss together pears, apples, oranges, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, & oil & transfer to prepared baking sheet.
3. Broil on high 10-12 min or until fruit is tender & slightly browned.
4. Remove from oven & immediately add pomegranate seeds, pecans, & drizzle maple syrup over the top & finish with flaked salt.
Almond Sugar Cookies
1. 3/4 Cups Almond Meal
2. 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
3. 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
4. 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
5. 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
6. 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
7. 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Measured Solid)
8. 1 Tsp Maple Syrup
1. Combine first four ingredients in a bowl.
2. Melt coconut oil in a shallow dish & combine the wet ingredients.
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry & mix until everything looks wet.
4. Place the mixture into saran wrap & mold into tight ball. Place in fridge for 60 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 323 degrees.
6. Let the mixture thaw 3-5 minutes then place ball between two pieces of parchment paper & roll until 1/4 Inch thick.
7. Cut into desired shapes.
8. Bake 10 minutes.