- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- celtic salt and black pepper
- 46-ounce tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Combine water and quinoa in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the tilapia and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to high. Grill the tilapia on an oiled grate until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Remove quinoa from heat; fluff with a fork. Stir in tomatoes and parsley. Serve with the tilapia and lemon wedges.