- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds (aka hemp hearts) or plant-based protein powder
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Reserve 1/4 cup shredded coconut in a shallow dish for rolling.
- Place remaining ingredients in a high-powered food processor and process until fully combined.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in reserved shredded coconut, coating balls completely. Transfer to a baking sheet and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.