Have you been diagnosed with neuropathy?
Perhaps you are looking for a better way to manage and treat this condition.
Did your doctor tell you that your neuropathy and nerve damage can’t be helped?
If you have had little success getting pain relief, then we encourage you to call our office for an appointment. Utilizing our advanced treatment methods, we have been able to help patients just like you improve their symptoms of, and in many cases reverse the damage of neuropathy. To schedule a Free consultation with the doctor, Call Us Today!
We will not waste your time or your money. If we can not help, we will refer you to a specialist in our community that we believe will be able to help you. If we can help, the good news is that you will know right away. We provide an advanced neuropathy treatment protocol to all of our accepted neuropathy patients as part of their evaluation process.
You will be able to see and feel the difference that an advanced neuropathy treatment has for you so that you can be confident about whether or not to move forward regarding your treatment with us.
There is hope. All you have to do is take the first step and call (980) 355-7600 to schedule your free consultation to see if you will be our next accepted neuropathy patient.
You Can Treat Your Neuropathy Pain without Dangerous Drugs or Surgery
Our unique treatment program can drastically reduce:
- Numbness/Burning Pain
- Diabetic Nerve Pain
- Leg Cramping
- Sharp, Electric-like Pain
- Pain When You Walk
- Difficult Sleeping, Due to Leg and/or Foot Discomfort
- Prickling or Tingling in the Hands and/or Feet
- Balance Problems
How the Healing Process Can Work for Your Neuropathy:
Our exclusive treatment protocol utilitizes FDA-cleared, highly advanced medical devices to:
- Stimulate nerves causing them to re-establish metabolic function and improve conductivity
- Stimulate muscles allowing for greater blood perfusion and oxygenation
- Increase blood flow bringing with it oxygen and minerals to re-polarize nerve junctions to permanently conduct nerve signals more effectively and efficiently
- Induce large amounts of endorphins to be released by the brain which are powerful analgesics to alleviate pain and anxiety
- In the simplest terms, this exclusive protocol allows the nerves to heal naturally and can return your feet and/or hands to normal, reversing your neuropathy.
*No surgery and no addictive, side-effect producing medications.
Your Type of Neuropathy Doesn’t Matter. . .
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Post ChemoTherapy Neuropathy
- Neuropathy Induced by Statin Drug (cholesterol lowering drugs) Usage
- Traumatic injury
- Metabolic Disorders
- Idiopathic (unknown cause) Neuropathy
. . .The Rules Around Healing The Nerves Don’t Change
The Treatment that we Provide has Very Specific Goals. . .
- Optimize the environment within the body for nerve healing.
- Increase blood flow to the nerves.
- Stimulate the nerves that are damaged (small fiber, large diameter, or motor nerves) to reduce pain and improve balance.
- Decrease brain-based pain.
Most patients are being told their peripheral nerve damage is permanent. That you just need to learn how to live with it. That there is nothing to do except take a “cover up” pill to mask the real problem. You’re not even given a fighting chance at a corrective treatment. Well, I’m here to tell you that Neuropathy DOES NOT have to be a life sentence.
Our exclusive treatment system removes harmful toxins and inflammation and gives the nerves increased blood flow, oxygen, proper blood sugar, specific nutrients and stimulation setting the stage for nerve healing. We’ve created a program that addresses each part of the neuropathy equation and in our opinion gives you the best possible chance for nerve healing and real relief.
So, if you are feeling these symptoms of neuropathy, now is the time to find out about our treatment. . .
- Foot pain
- Can’t feel the ground
- Wrist/Hand/Finger Pain
- Freezing Hands/Feet
- Burning sensations
- Loss of balance
- Sharp shooting sensations in your hands or feet
- Electrical sensations in your hands or feet
Call (980) 355-7600 to schedule your FREE consultation to see if you will be our next accepted neuropathy patient.