- 2 lbs. grass-fed flank steak
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Paleo Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- Lettuce wraps, avocado, cilantro (for serving)
- Stir together the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic, honey, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Pour half of the marinade into a separate bowl. In one bowl, place the steak and turn to coat. In the other bowl, place the veggies and toss to coat. Cover both bowls and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- Melt one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the marinated veggies and sauté for 3-4 minutes, until just cooked but still crispy. Remove from the skillet to a plate. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil in the same skillet and add the steak. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice the meat into thin strips against the grain. Serve with veggies and lettuce wraps, topped with avocado and cilantro.