- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 large free-range eggs, room temperature, whisked
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp organic raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup organic strawberries, finely chopped
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Whisk out any lumps.
- 3. In another mixing bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
- 4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until smooth and evenly incorporated. The batter will start to get thick so I switch to using a spatula to finish mixing.
- 5. Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- 6. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 the way full. Smooth out the top and top with a strawberry slice (optional).
- 7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through and golden on top.